White Chocolate Rice Krispie Crunch Bars recipe
Cost: 25p each
Serves: who knows ;-) maybe 2 people...or 24 people if you only give people one slice...not going to happen!
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes in the fridge
- 50g butter, measure using packet
- 2 x 200g packs of pink and white marshmallows
- 2 x 200g packets of white choc chips
- 4 mugs Rice Krispies
- 1 mug desiccated coconut
- 200g bar white chocolate
There is really no way these could be described as healthy, so cut them into small pieces to make yourself feel better.
- Line a 20cm x 30cm baking tin.
- Melt the butter and the marshmallows very gently in a large saucepan.
- Mix the rice krispies, coconut and choc chips together in a large bowl. Pour in the marshmallow mix and stir together quickly.
- Pour into the baking tin and press down with your fingers (if things get a bit sticky just wet your hands slightly). Leave in the fridge to cool.
- Gently melt the white chocolate in a bowl over some simmering water and spread over the krispies mix.
- Once cooled, remove from the tin and cut into pieces.
- Best kept in the fridge out of sight, very more-ish