Sugar-free Chocolate Goodie bars
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: -
- 120g cashews
- 150g flax seeds
- 50g ground almonds
- 100g medjool dates
- 100g raisins
- 120g butter
- 100g chocolate (100% cocoa solids)
- 150g raw honey
- 65g raw tahini paste
- zest of an orange
- 90g desiccated coconut
- Put the cashews, flax seeds and almonds in a food processor and whizz for 2 minutes. The cashews will be fine but you should still have some texture from the seeds.
- Add the dates and raisins and whizz for 1 minute.
- Melt the butter, chocolate and honey on a gentle heat. Add to the processor, along with the rest of the ingredients, and pulse a few times to mix together.
- Line a tray bake tin and pour the mixture in. Level off and place in the fridge for an hour.
- Cut into bars and keep in the fridge. I found it best to put some greaseproof paper between the bars when storing them.