Gluten-free sugar-free Quinoa Salad
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: -
- 1 mug/160g quinoa
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 140g Parma ham
- 50g flaked coconut
- 400g tin butter beans
- bunch spring onions, chopped
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into slices
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- juice of a lime
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- salt and pepper
- watercress, spinach and rocket salad (optional)
- Cook the quinoa in simmering water for 15–18 minutes and then drain.
- Lightly fry the parma ham and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the salad ingredients together. Mix the dressing ingredients together.
- Mix the quinoa with the salad ingredients and sprinkle the dressing over.
- Serve over the green salad.