Gluten-free Sugar-free Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake
Prep Time: --
Cook Time: --
- 2 mugs/200g GF pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 6 tomatoes, chopped
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- 2 mozzarella balls, ripped apart
- 80g pepperoni/salami, sliced into thin strips
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC fan oven/200ºC/gas 6.
- Cook the pasta, drain and return to the pan until needed.
- Heat the oil and fry the chicken and garlic until the chicken is no longer pink on the outside. Season well with salt and pepper
- Add the mushrooms and tomatoes and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta, spring onions and basil and mix well. Pour into the casserole dish. Place the torn mozzarella and salami on the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the top is browned.