Gluten-free Pan fried Chicken & Grape Salad
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: -
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts
- 120g seedless grapes, halved
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 cos lettuce, sliced
- cucumber, halved and deseeded
- 4 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- juice of a lemon
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped tarragon
- salt and pepper
- Pan fry the chicken breasts. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the chicken and fry on each side for 2 minutes, on a high heat. Turn down the heat and fry for 4 minutes each side, with a lid on the pan. Remove from the pan and leave to rest for 5 minutes. Cut into slices.
- Mix together the salad ingredients.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients.
- Serve the chicken on top of the salad and drizzle over the dressing.