Gluten-free Honey and Mirin Salmon
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: -
- 4 tablespoons GF soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- 200g ready-cooked rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 pak choi, sliced
- Mix the sauce ingredients together and set to one side until needed.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the salmon for 2-3 minutes each side, depending on the thickness, until just cooked through. Add the sauce ingredients and allow to simmer for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, place the rice noodles in a bowl and pour over with boiling water. Leave for 3 minutes and then drain.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large frying pan, add the garlic and ginger and fry for 30 seconds. Add the pak choi and fry for 2 minutes. Add the noodles and heat through for 1 minute.