Gluten-free Crunchy Gingered Chicken
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: -
- 1 mug of mixed rice, wild, red, etc.
- 200g mangetout, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- juice of a lemon
- 1 mug defrosted frozen sweetcorn
- Put the mixed rice in a pan of boiling water, bring to the boil and then turn down to simmer, with a lid on the pan, for 25 minutes. Add the mangetout for the last 2 minutes of the cooking time and then drain everything and return to the pan.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large frying pan or wok and fry the chicken until it is cooked through. Add the ginger and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and the cooked rice and mix together