Easy Roast Fish Tray
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- 5 medium potatoes, cut into thin slices
- olive oil
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 100g pancetta lardons
- 50g pine nuts
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves chopped
- 6 anchovies
- 6 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 slices GF bread, made into breadcrumbs
- 4 cod fillets
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC fan oven/200ºC/gas 6.
- Arrange the potato slices in a small roasting dish, see photo. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven for 50 minutes
- Put 2 tablespoons of oil, onions, pancetta, pine nuts, rosemary, anchovies and tomatoes in a large roasting dish. Season with salt and pepper and mix everything together. Roast in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Preheat the grill.
- Season the breadcrumbs with salt and pepper and mix with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- After the 35 minute roasting time take the large dish out of the oven. Place the fish on top and sprinkle the breadcrumbs over. Place under the grill, on a medium heat, for 5 minutes, or until the fish is cooked.
- Serve with the potatoes.