Cheats Fish Tagine
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: -
- juice of a lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cod steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1kg new potatoes, cut into 2cm chunks
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 20 green olives, roughly chopped
- Mix the marinade ingredients together and pour over the fish. Leave for about 1 hour.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the potatoes and peppers for 10 minutes, with a lid on the pan. Keep turning to ensure that they are evenly browned. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 2–3 minutes. Add the marinade and olives to the pan and mix together. Sit the fish on top of the potato mix. Put a lid on the pan and cook for a further 3–4 minutes until the fish is cooked through.